Travel Requirements for Tony Scruggs’ Productivity Training
One of Tony’s major goals is saving time.
Wasted time = sad camper.
Time wisely used = happy camper!
When it comes to travel arrangements, he knows how to book efficient trips, so he prefers to book them himself. (That’s another way he can save you time!) If your company or organization opts to handle all of Tony’s travel arrangements, please be aware of the following:
• Non-stop flight to event city. If the arrival airport is not serviced by a non-stop, requirement is a
maximum of one stop with no more than a 90 minute layover domestic/3 hours international.
• Arrive at event city by 9 PM the evening before a morning or afternoon domestic event and all
• Arrive at event city by 12 PM the day of an evening event.
• Non-stop return flight from event city. If the arrival airport is not serviced by a non-stop, requirement
is a maximum of one stop with no more than a 90 minute layover domestic/3 hours
• Depart event city within three hours following end of contract time onsite.
• Flights each way should never be the last flight of the day. (If the flight gets canceled, there should be another available flight later the same day.)
• Seat assignment: Aisle seat in emergency row or aisle seat near restroom. If flight is on Southwest, a boarding pass with A1-20 and Early Bird booking. International flights: Aisle seat in two-seater row.
• Room in the same hotel as the event. If the event is not in the hotel, accommodations should be within
a 15-minute walk of event venue.
• Non-smoking room
• Away from elevator and ice/vending machines
• Air conditioning and heat
• Ensuite bathroom with shower (for international travel)
• Provide private car, taxi or shuttle upon airport arrival with drop-off at hotel lobby.
• If the event venue is not in the hotel, provide private car, taxi or shuttle from hotel lobby to event venue lobby. Provide secure bag check/hold service at event venue with bag pick up.
• Provide private car, taxi or shuttle from event venue lobby to airport with arrival at departure terminal 90 minutes prior to domestic departure/2 hours prior for international.